We provide the full range of architects services in accordance with the RIBA schedule of services and RIBA work stages A to L as follows:
- Assist the client in preparing the client’s requirements.
- Carry out feasibility studies to establish viability of proposed design.
C Outline Proposals and
D Detailed Proposals
- Analyse the client’s requirements, prepare outline proposals and develop a scheme design.
- Prepare an approximation of construction cost, or provide information to others for cost planning.
- Submit design proposals and approximate construction cost to the client
Prepare and submit an application for full planning permission.
E Final Proposals
F Production Information
G Tender Documentation
- Develop detail design from the approved scheme design.
- Coordinate and integrate any work by consultants, specialists and suppliers.
- Prepare production information.
- Prepare schedules of rates and/or schedules of works for tendering purposes.
- Revise cost estimate, or prepare information for others.
- Prepare and submit applications for approvals under building acts and/or regulations and other statutory requirements.
- Where applicable, prepare and give building notice under building acts and/or regulations.
H Tender Action
- Advise the client on a list of tenderers for the building contract.
- Invite tenders
- Negotiate a price with an approved contractor.
- Appraise and report on tenders/negotiations.
- Advise the client on the appointment of a contractor and on the responsibilities of the parties and of the architect under the building contract.
- Prepare the building contract and arrange for it to be signed.
K Construction to Practical Completion
- Administer the terms of the building contract.
- Monitor the progress of the works against the contractor's programme, review progress with the contractor and report to the client.
- Prepare and certify valuations of work carried out or completed. Prepare financial reports for client.
- Where applicable, pass information to the Planning Supervisor for the Health and Safety File.
- Provide drawings showing the building and main lines of drainage, arrange for the provision of drawings of building services by others, and give general advice on maintenance.
L After Practical Completion
- Administer the terms of the building contract and make final inspections. Settle Final Account